Wednesday, September 9, 2026

I know I shouldn't post this since the last Kitboga AI video made the bots/crawlers go into a fit, and then not leave me alone for a week or two, but it's just too funny. It's like glitching.  There's a streamer I watch who loves intentionally glitching games, something we all did with limited games as the youngest Gen X kids.  The other night we watched him play  Iron Blight for a few hours, most of it out of bounds. We were rewarded with a random levitating chain-link door in the middle of an elevated highway that dropped a board out of it, and that was enough to make all the wondering around worth it.  I don't know why glitching/clipping is so satisfying, but it is. To me, it's part of the game, early glitches contained some the first easter eggs.  Charborg is one of the funniest nice people on Twitch. I hope he never plays CS 'cause I don't want to watch CS. 

Anyway. Uh-huh, I think everyone should know it's their duty to play games if you find yourself involuntarily having to deal with glorified search engines prompt response scammers. 

Say THIS to Destroy AI Bot Callers

<iframe allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" referrerpolicy="strict-origin-when-cross-origin" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/fhi6JU5pOJk?si=6pVsD9BBH3D9dnEj" title="YouTube video player" width="560">

Also, even though I am not a chatter, Twitch chat, best chat. 

9/9/2026 10:19PM

No comments: