Another perfect Elephant Graveyard production. If you look at the running time and think ain't no way, trust me, these videos are always worth the full watch. Break it up if you need to. Or, ya know, grow up, not everything worthwhile are in perfectly (or not) packaged 45 second snippets on a vertical screen. This is not just about the death choke out of the comedy scene in this country (see what I did there), it's a sliver of the bigger picture.
The saurries get me every time. I love him/them. The worst part about getting a new Elephant Graveyard video is when the realization sets in that it's going to be awhile before you get another one. Not complaining, perfect/relevant/unimpeachable content takes time and care, something I know nothing about. I just appreciate that we have them at all.
How Comedy Drowned in a Radioactive Cesspool of Corruption and Depravity
9/10/26 8:01 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment