Wednesday, July 22, 2026

Welp.  The bots/crawlers are back, from what I gather it's because of what's going on in India?  Guys, I may know more about India's political turmoil than the average American, but that ain't saying much.  I just work for an Indian-American MD who's been here for more than 40 years, I don't know enough to comment on anything. Modi is a cunt, they have their own version of insane ethnofascist nazis, their own versions of ineffectual controlled opposition neo-libs, and everyone is tired of Modi's shit, the blatant fascism and corruption which literally includes badly stolen elections.  That's about it, pretty universal at this point, yeah?  So you guys can leave my blog alone, I ain't posting on shit that I don't have much knowledge about. 

Every time this happens they always scrape all of the almost 20 year old shit and barely touch the new stuff.  I am happy to say that I am finally saving all my content, including the unpublished posts, which was what was really holding me back (like 1/4 of the 2300 posts are not published).  It has stuff that I know should have never been saved here, but I did for various reasons and was afraid of losing it.  So now I just have to finally settle on a title and buy the domain and I can be done with this piece of shit site.  Woooaaaooww, I'm excited! I've been working on all kinds of shit for it, although it will likely be pretty minimalist in style.  I can finally get rid of or at least hide all of the cringe posts that come up when these scrapes happen, especially the ones that I don't recognize at all and crap that makes no sense because the context, video, or article is missing.  It's actually crazy how much old stuff has been scrubbed from other mainstream "news" sites so links, videos, and images are dead.  Listen, I am not the 30 year old that started this thing, and I am annoyed at how sappy I got about the stupidest shit, and how much I was not doing well with loneliness, long before I was single. Look, we had a job to do with Obama, and hope was high, but belief that he was going to be anything other than what he was was surfaced and whether I wanted to admit it or not, we all knew it.  The bright side is now I am a pro at being sad and lonely!  I time the sobbing so my face/eyes have time to lose most of the puffiness before my kid comes home from work. I think she thinks I'm old and I just look like this now.  That is fine, I don't care anymore.  To be clear, I am still extremely sappy at times, just more discerning of what/who deserves it, especially publicly.

I want to incorporate the theme behind this thing into something new and better and get away from the 25 year old geocities type layout/format. I will probably do it a little at a time and the old stuff will take time, the new stuff will be priority.  I get that no one probably cares or that human eyes will probably never see any of this, but when I write it here I tend to keep myself more accountable to it.  

 I'll post before I take this thing down, but you're perfectly welcome to email me anytime if you're interested in what/where it'll be or have any suggestions. ----------------------------------------------->>>>>>

No comments: