Thursday, September 24, 2026

Since the posts I can't seem to finish are piling up at this point, please accept this perfect song that I cannot stop listening to. May it infect your brain, too.

 

Another one that gets stuck in my head. It's on the regular rotation that's always on in the house, so I still hear it every so often. Still one of the best songs from a band that has many, many great songs.  

I hold it as a badge of honor that I once smoked a bowl in the men's bathroom at a show in San Francisco with Knox (who is 3 years older than my mom). When you're at a punk show and you need to piss, you're not waiting in line for the "woman's" room if you're smart. I even took a really shitty triple exposed photo of him with us all huddled up smoking, but I don't know where it ended up (the only one I can find is of a former friend). Not sure I could get away with that anywhere else, back in the late 90s most punks and skins just wouldn't give a shit about a chick being in the bathroom with a camera if she's drunk and smoking a bowl with Knox from the Vibrators.  Wasn't the only time I pissed or smoked in that bathroom that day.

No comments: