Friday, September 25, 2026

I don't go to the movies anymore because it's such an overpriced miserable experience that no longer has anything to do with the art form of making movies, but I may have to catch a Matinee once this comes out.  I've probably said it here before in some long-winded post (if I didn't waste it on fb), but it bears repeating over and over that Nathan Fielder is an artistic genius who always seems to be in a world on his own that we're privileged to witness or be a part of, even if we don't realize it.  Another wonderful person/thing I have Tom Scharpling and The Best Show to thank for bringing to our collective attention a very long time ago.  I want to say that the world needs more like Fielder, but I kind of feel we have the exact number of Nathans that we deserve, and there just can't ever be another like him. 

Why are we leaving it to the Canadians to save comedy/art?  Never mind,  dumb question. 

Also, thank the baby jebus for A24.

No comments: