Always cracks me up when people say they're thinking of moving to WY or MT. Quietly, I think, you must be white. Regardless, good luck with that.
**Trigger Warning - public animal abuse ** [I ALWAYS root for the bull/calf/horse to make it your last show, I don't care who the fuck you are, you sadistic weirdo.]
WY is a microcosm, in many different ways, for what's been happening all over the country for decades now. WY has been heading this way for more than 20 years, it's just in it's final phase. Same shit that's been happening in the Bay Area for the past 30 years, NYC for the past 40, LA since its inception. This is the product of the scam economy=peak capitalism-=late stage capitalism, it's doing what it's designed to do. When Bush I said "it's a A New World Order" after 10 years of Reagan/Atwaterism and the completion of the Evangelical/Capitalism/private-wealthy-hedonism-worship take over of the right, this is what he meant. And the former CIA director is supposedly considered a moderate compared to today's outwardly fascist, anti-democracy, anti-indigenous/human rights, worker/immigrant hating, pro slavery/Jim Crown/segregationist, pre-suffrage-loving right.
Once they can buy anything they want, they want everything.
General Strike. Now.
If you have something to say, say it now before it's too late.
No comments:
Post a Comment