Saturday, August 30, 2008

TRex on the Palin Pick

Yay! TRex popped in with a prediction and a Cafferty File clip from C&L...



TRex:
So, I’ve got ten bucks that they do a full Miers and she’s not even the vice presidential nominee anymore by 10pm on Thursday, September 4th by the time that Grandpa McCrashypants makes his acceptance speech. I’m thinking she’s going to announce that she declines the nomination to spend more time with her newborn child and the Great State of Alaska(!).

Who’s in?
And who do you think would replace her? Mittens? Holy Joe?
I hear Katherine Harris is free.
McCain seems too much like a, "I AM NOT WRONG!" type of guy. Even watching him in a public forum uncomfortably express regret about the manner in which his first marriage ended, I still got the feeling he's the type of guy who really thinks Carol somehow deserved what she got. I'm only half kidding.

Man, I'm in an awfully good mood for coming off so goddamn bitchy today. Oh well, I guess I'm going with it.

----------------
Now playing: James Carter & The Prisoners - Po' Lazarus
via FoxyTunes

No comments: